Co-Founder and Chiropractor
Education and Credentials
- New Jersey License # 38MC00570600, 2000-Present
- New York License # X010802-1, 2000-Present
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA, 1996
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I-IV, 1998-2000; Part III, 2000
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Physiotherapy, 2000
- Certified to perform manipulation under anesthesia
- Certified to perform neuro-diagnostic testing and assessment
- Member, Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- Member, Exercise Science Board at County College of Morris
- Chiropractic treatments
- Manipulation under anesthesia
- Nerve conduction testing
- Post-rehab fitness training
- Rehabilitative exercise
- Restoration of function and mobility
I’m constantly reminded of all the ways our healthcare system fails people in pain — and all the ways we can make them feel better.
Most people in pain just need fast relief — not referrals, not narcotics, and usually, not surgery. Mountains of evidence show that pain relief specialists can quickly provide that help.
Traditional approaches — referrals, short-term prescriptions, bed rest and so on — just waste time and money. They extend suffering while patients and their family doctors play guessing games about what might actually help.
We MUST fix this, for each of the 100 million Americans who suffers from acute or chronic pain.
My answer is to develop new pain treatment protocols that build on the evidence-based clinical knowledge already available. The latest innovations from our New Jersey multi-specialty pain relief group practice include:
- Launch of an innovative pain relief treatment protocol that blends multiple pain relief strategies into a single highly effective treatment that takes about 20 minutes. Only one appointment is now required to provide pain relief that would normally require separate visits to separate providers.
- A simple patient-friendly integrated care model emphasizing better provider collaboration to achieve great patient outcomes and treatment experiences
- A novel partnership with federally-funded community health centers that enables them to offer pain relief and rehab services to low-income patients
- The first urgent care pain treatment program in New Jersey: drop-in treatment for non-emergency pain, with customized treatment protocols
- A pain navigation program that connects people in pain with licensed pain specialists familiar with a broad array of injury and pain treatments who explain treatment options
- Specialized software that helps practices analyze clinical utilization, treatment cost, and patient treatment priorities
Every step we take makes pain relief faster, more effective and more affordable for everyone who’s suffering.