Feel better, fast, for less than most co-pays.
Express Pain Relief is urgent care for pain. It streamlines up to six different pain relief strategies — tailored to your specific pain — into a single highly-effective treatment that takes about 20 – 30 minutes.
And don’t worry, if we think it’s more serious, we’ll tell you that upfront so you save your time and money and get the help you need.
Express pain relief, specifically for common aches and pains that interfere with sleep, work or play
- Sports and fitness injuries from cycling, running, CrossFit, weightlifting, strength training and more – including sprained ankles and knees, strained muscles, runner’s knee, IT band (iliotibial) syndrome, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, cycling neck and arm pain including ulnar nerve pain, etc.
- Migraine, tension and cluster headaches, including dull or pounding headache, neck cricks, and tightness or pressure around head or neck
- Stabbing or sudden pain in neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee or other joints or muscles
- Stiff, aching or tender muscles, muscle spasms, or muscle cramps in your neck, back, arm, or leg
- Clicking, cracking, popping, grinding or crunching when you move, turn or change position
- Pain when sitting, standing, sleeping or moving
The fast lane for “tune-up” treatments
Urgent care for pain is also ideal if you know that you need periodic “tune-ups” to prevent painful flare-ups from old injuries or other health issues.
Schedule your tune-up appointment with one of our licensed, experienced pain relief specialists.
Walk in hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 AM – noon & 2 PM – 7 PM
Or book an appointment at a convenient time.
Urgent care for pain helps relieve these everyday aches and pains
TMJ jaw pain and neck “cricks”
Arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis
Neck and back pain
Tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow
Shoulder pain and rotator cuff pain
Runner’s syndrome (IT band) and runner’s knee
Knee pain and shin splints
AND MANY OTHERS