Co-Founder and Chiropractor
Education and Credentials
- New Jersey License # 38MC00351000
- Chiropractic Physician, 1987-present
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, Spartanburg, SC
- B.S. in Biology, Uppsala College, East Orange, NJ
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Low Back Pain Diagnosis and Management
- Cervical Spine Rehabilitation
- Postural Rehabilitation
- Conservative Treatment and Rehabilitation of Whiplash Injury
- Interpretation of Spinal Trauma on MRI Studies of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine Interpretation of Spinal Trauma on MRI Studies of the Lumbar Spine
- Whiplash and Brain Injury
- Treating Adolescent Throwing Athletes
Throughout the bulk of my 25-year career, I’ve researched, explored, and developed new techniques for healing repetitive stress injuries, spinal trauma, and functional restoration. I believe the right type of care is based on a patient’s individual lifestyle, health status and goals, and that achieving long-lasting health and wellness requires an equally individualized yet multifaceted approach.
Why did you choose the field you are in?
I was in college taking the pre-med course load with the thought of becoming a dentist. During my sophomore year, I was exposed to chiropractic after suffering a football injury. I felt the natural method of health care was very consistent with my beliefs, so I looked into the educational requirements and applied to chiropractic school.
What’s the story behind Randolph Pain Relief & Wellness Center?
After working for someone else, I decided to open my own office in Randolph, NJ in 1988 so that I could practice the way I truly believed in. Within a few years my practice outgrew the original space, and we bought a larger building. The goals and philosophy of our practice evolved over time as patients brought us increasingly varied and complex treatment needs, and in 2000 I partnered with Dr. Simon, whose approach is very similar to mine. That’s when Randolph PRWC started.
What is unique about the Pain Relief & Wellness Center?
The patient service is the most unique thing about our office in addition to the variety of sub specialties in one location. We figured that the right kind of care for any one patient might cross multiple specialties, so we brought them under a single roof. Next, we look for compassion in everyone who works here. Because if you don’t care about healing, patients won’t either and they won’t get better.
Why are you passionate about what you do?
I enjoy helping people and seeing the progress they make. It is very gratifying when patients come to us from elsewhere, haven’t made progress, and when they see results thank us for helping them get better.